iPhone SE Specification and Saudi Arabia Release, Priced SR 1,666 @ Souq.com
Have you heard of the new phone introduced by Apple? It is called iPhone SE, iPhone SE is the latest phone by Apple that was introduced last March 21, 2016. iPhone SE is a 4 inch Phone with A9 processor and 1.2 Megapixel camera and 12 Megapixel back camera. Dimensions is 123.80 x 58.60 x 7.66 mm and weighs 113 grams it also supports Nano-SIM.
According to Apple site, iPhone SE will be available on April 2016 in Saudi Arabia (KSA). The price is not yet known as of this time we don’t know the price of the phone both for 16GB and 64 GB phone. For sure it will be available from STC and Mobily.
iPhone SE Specification as follows :
- iPhone SE will be available in space gray, silver, gold and rose gold metallic finishes in 16GB and 64GB models
- iPhone SE has an advanced 12-megapixel iSight camera featuring Focus Pixel technology for fast focusing
- Additional camera advancements include:
- The ability to shoot HD video with support for 4K at a resolution of 3840 x 2160. After capturing 4K video, customers can edit on a Mac®, PC or iPad®, and with the latest version of iMovie® on iPhone, can even edit two simultaneous streams of 4K on iPhone SE.
- Retina Flash, which momentarily makes the display three times brighter with True Tone® lighting technology, for wonderfully bright selfies in low light with the FaceTime HD camera.
- Features introduced with iPhone 6s, including up to 63-megapixel panorama photos, video capture up to 60fps for 1080p video and 240fps for slo-mo, time-lapse with video stabilization and cinematic video stabilization.
It is priced SR 1,666.00 Souq.com. We will update you with prices from STC, Mobily and Zain as soon as it becomes available.