Image Credit : Alinma.com
SADAD Payment System (SADAD) was established by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) to be the national Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) service provider for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). SADAD was launched on October 3rd, 2004.
For an ordinary user in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, SADAD is an Payment system that consolidates every billings that a user have.
Bills through SADAD could be paid via the following methods :
- Bank Branch
- Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
- Online Banking
- Phone Banking
- SADAD Bill payment helps us to have a money less transaction and waiting for long line in banks to pay the bills.
- Bill consolidation helps me a lot in paying all my utilities. It helps to overcome late payment.
- Government payments could also be done through SADAD, like renewal of Driving License, Car Registration, Electric Bill Payment, Credit Card Payment and many more.
Related Search Terms:
- saudi arabia electricity bill, what is sadad, electricity bill payment riyadh, electricity bill in riyadh