Amazon Lost Package, What To Do?
I blog before that I am buying from Amazon.com. I found out that even there are additional charges for transportation and tax, Amazon cost is a way cheaper compared to the things that I can buy from Souq.com or from the local market in Saudi Arabia. Last week I had an unfortunate event for the items that I bought from them, the courier company lost my ordered shoes, but good to report that they have reimbursed my money and the other items has been reordered by Amazon without any additional charge to me. Below are the steps that I did for this particular incident.
- When I noticed that it is taking time for my order to be released from Saudi Customs, I started contacting iParcel (They are nominated courier for my baggage)
- Upon receipt of my query, iParcel responded me within few minutes and inform me that they will investigate the matter.
- After 2 days I have seen in my Amazon Dashboard that my order was lost by the courier and I need to contact Amazon. It shows undeliverable. It also shows this message:
“Sorry, your package was lost in transit. Please contact Amazon for the next steps.”
- I contacted Amazon and after few hours of their verification, they have sent me an email that they have fully refunded some of my money and the rest of the shipment has been re-ordered.
- Now I am waiting for the arrival of my reordered items.
I learned from this incident that it is safe to deal with Amazon. I can make sure that if the items are not yet released to me, it is insured and I can get my payment back. They also have a good customer support.
I am just sharing this experience so that it can help others who might have the same experience as I do. I am now waiting for my new Dockers Mens Moritz Wingtip shoes, I hope this time it will not be lost.
Related Search Terms:
- how to find lost shipment from Amazon, watt to do when amazon looses package in transit