COVID-19 Free Vaccine for Saudi Visitors Passport Holder in Riyadh – مركز الرعاية الصحية الاولية بحي الندوه
Update info Dated August 9, 2021
Today, we went to the same location to get our second chance for my son, and we finally got it.. Additional tips as follows:
- It is better to go to the place during weekdays and I think they are starting early compared to Saturday. We arrived at 5:00 PM and completed at 7:00 PM.
- The ladies’ line is faster than the boy’s line.
- Don’t park near the front gate, I saw the police taking pictures of the car plate numbers, who are parked near the gate.
- Parents cannot go inside the Vaccine center, (They are checking the Passport as well as Tawakalna)
- They only need a passport and Tawakalna for the vaccines.
- 2nd Dose Vaccine is not allowed in the Nadwa Vaccine center.
My 2 kids are here in Saudi Arabia using a Family Visit Visa, Yesterday August 7, 2021 (Saturday) we went to Primary Health Care Center in Al Nadwa District, Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia area to get the vaccine for my 2 kids. My daughter was successful to get the vaccine and her Tawakalna got a message that she will immunize after 14 days of getting the vaccine. However, my son was not able to pass the gate due to the time cut-off that was implemented by the center. We were 3 hrs standing in a queue. But I still praise God that my daughter was able to get the vaccine. I have few tips below that might help parents looking for ways to get their family visit visa holders to get vaccinated and be allowed to enter the mall.
- I got the information of this Nadwa center from the 937 operators and from friends who were able to complete the vaccination.
- As of yesterday, I have been told that the vaccine center gives 1st Dose only (Need to verify)
- Men and women have separate lines. If you think that there is a family line, oops.. None.. Men and women have a separate line, although the men’s queue was cut off earlier than the line of the ladies.
- No registration, we just have to fall in line and reach the vaccine center inside.
- Eat before going to the center and be prepared to wait for long hours.
- Better if you can come early but you need to stand the heat of the sun. ( So better bring a bottle of water), But there are lots of generous people giving water to those who are in the que.
- Don’t forget to bring a power bank for charging purposes, your phone might drain it’s battery before entering and you may not be able to use your Tawakalna and deny entry of the center
- Don’t forget your passport, you will need the passport for the vaccine.
- Wear a Loose shirt specially for ladies for easy vaccination.
- There is a chicken store (Broasted) on the other side of the street where men fall in line if they got hungry.
- Somebody told us that they will start at 4:00 PM (but based on my observation they started letting in at 6 PM), and I and my son got cut off at 8:45 PM)
By the way after passing the gate, there is still a long queue inside the Covid Vaccine center.
I hope my list above will help you get vaccinated and learn from our experiences. I am coming back for our 2nd try with my son. I would like to thank the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for providing the Free Covid vaccines. For us iqama holder, it is really smooth and easy to get it done. I hope that soon they will be able to enable the scheduling system.
Location Map : https://maps.app.goo.gl/1gsUdxtmoCkvkidEA