How to Get Free Products from Saudi Arabia Stores?
Do you know that you can purchase in most of the stores in Saudi for Free? Well technically it is not really free but through the points earned from different merchant that promotes point or rewarding system for the use of their product or service
Two major companies in Saudi Arabia offers reward to their local customers. Mobily, one of the major player in mobile industry, offers Neqaty and while STC offers Qitaf points. Users will be given reward points every time they load their account. The points will be converted to a cash value that could be redeemed from different stores upon reaching some points. It can also be additional load for your phone.
Like mobile users, loyal bank customers have also a chance to earn points from their respective banks. Among the bank that offers rewards as follows:
- Tedallal for Saudi Hollandi Bank customers
- ICSABB for SABB customers
- Hassad Vouchers for Riyad Bank Users
Other Discount Cards
- Jarir Discount Cards – They offer discount on selected items upon presenting the card during payment. It does not include the electronics but includes, books and school supplies.
- Shukran Cards – Shukran cards offer rebates on every purchase that is being made on their partner store. Points could also be redeem from the participating store. Centepoint, Citymax, Splash, New Look, Iconic are some of the stores using Shukran Cards.
- Othaim has Iktissab Card which offer rebates and discounts to car holders
- Orange pharmacy has the same reward cards also.
As a conclusion, I would suggest asking the stores where you usually buy something for any rewards system that they may have. You might be missing the opportunity of getting free offer from those company. Just last weeks I got SAR 262 deducted in my purchase for using Shukran and ICSABB points.
If you have any other company with point system, help me by commenting below and I will update this list as soon as I got the information from you.