How To Apply and Get a B1/B2 – US Visa from Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Just want to share my experience in getting a B1/B2 – US Visa from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Lots of my friends are asking on how I got my VISA. Some asked questions about Show Money, Proof of income and more is the common question that I got. I will not tell you the exact way on how I got my VISA but this post will give you the step by step guide on how to apply for a US Tourist Non Immigrant Visa if you are in Riyad Saudi Arabia.
Steps in Getting US VISA in Riyadh
- First Step is to fill uyp the form online: Proceed to this website – https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/
- Select a location where you will be applying for this visa, then enter the code that is shown in the website, this is to prevent SPAM (Off course it should be Riyadh Saudi Arabia, This post is about getting VISA from Riyadh)
- Then press START for an Application. Then follow the entire question that they will be asking from you. Don’t forget the take note of your Application ID, because you will need this number just in case you did not complete your application and you want to come back and finish your application.
- Upon Completion of your application you will then be asked to upload a photo but don’t worry if you don’t have one they will asked you to bring during the interview.
- Upon completion you will received a Confirmation number that you will use for your payment.
- You then have to make an account here – https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/SiteRegister? So that you can get the form that you will show to SAMBA Bank. You will need to key in your unique confirmation number
Here are some instructions when you are about to pay for the VISA Fee
This deposit slip must be used to make your visa fee payment at any Samba Bank branch before the expiration date, as noted above. Print one copy of this deposit slip and submit it along with your visa fee payment. Once you have paid your visa fee, please return to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/. You will need to enter the UID reference, as displayed on your receipt. You have any the if issues, please visit Http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ and click CONTACT BACK_SEIGEL COUNTRY US to submit any inquiry. Your visa fee payment in nonrefundable and must be paid in Saudi Riyals. Your visa fee payment receipt in nontransferable and therefore can not be used by anyone else. Once paid, the applicant must make an appointment. The payment shall be valid for 12 months from the date of payment.
- Upon Payment in SAMBA Bank you need to go back to https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to login and get an appointment but you need to wait for an email to be send to your submitted email for confirmation of payment normally it takes 24 hrs. before they send the email.
- Upon receipt of the email you may now get the appointment. I would suggest getting the earliest possible time, as they are completing the earlier applicant.
- Be reminded that Mobile Phones, PDA, IPAD or any other electronic communication items is not allowed in US Embassy. Again it is not allowed. You cannot also bring your car inside the vicinity of the US Embassy in Riyadh so you have to walk.
- During the interview bring some information that will prove about the details that you have written in your application as follows:
Possible needed documents during interview
- Bank Statements
- Employment Certificate
- Pass Passport to show your previous travels
- Any other documents, which you think, could add up to you. But be informed that there are times all this documents are not needed and an interview is enough.
So Good Luck to all of you who will try to get a 10 year multiple B1/B2 Visa from US. Hope the instructions I have listed above is clear enough for you to get your visa.
Related Search Terms:
- B1/B2 VISA APPLICATION IN SAUDI ARABIA, US B1/B2 Visa application from Saudi Arabia