How To Get Emergency Credit from Mobily
Did you experience a situation where in you really need to call someone but the problem is that you consumed all your load already. If you are using Mobily they have the Emergency Credit that will let you get SAR 5 credit but will be deducted the next time you load up your sim. Check below instructions that we got from Mobily Website:
What is Emergency Credit?
The subscriber will get the SAR 5 to make the emergency call. The SAR 5 will be deducted from the subscriber’s credit upon recharging, using this service is free of charge.
Make Use of the Emergency Credit
Terms & Conditions
- The subscriber will get SAR 5 only for emergency calls.
- The subscriber can use this service after 6 months from making the first phone call after issuing the line.
- The subscriber can ask for this service if their mobile credit is less than 55 Halalah.
- To benefit from this service, the subscriber must recharge the mobile credit with at least SAR150 during the past 6 months, starting from the date of making the first phone call.
- The subscriber can ask for this service only once. To be able to ask for the service again, the subscriber should have paid the SAR5 that was used in the first time by recharging the credit.
- This service is free of charge and requires no extra fee other than the SAR5.
- The SAR5 will be deducted from the subscriber’s credit immediately upon recharging.
- This service is available for all Mobily prepaid lines except Rihal line.
- The extra credit is not transferable.
- The subscriber can’t get this service while they are in the first or second grace periods.
Related Search Terms:
- how to make free credit mobily, Mobily advance, credit load in mobily, how to credit mobily