How to Transfer Mobily Credit
If you are looking for information about How to Transfer Mobily Credit you come to the right place. Check out the full instructions below.
- First method:
- Dial *123#
- Press the call key, and then you will be requested through an interactive menu to enter the phone number of the recipient as well as the credit amount you want transferred.
- The credit receiver will receive an SMS form the code 611311 and they have to enter their ID number to 611311 to have a successful credit transfer transaction.
- Second method:
- Dial *123*mobile number*Amount#
- Press the call key.
- The credit receiver has to enter their ID number within 24 hours from receiving credit transfer transaction, otherwise the transaction should be cancelled and credit to be reversed back to the sender’s balance.
- If the credit is successfully transferred, you will receive a notification that the credit transfer has been successfully accomplished.
- Another confirmation message will be sent to the credit receiver to inform them about the new received credit and the sender’s number.
Terms and conditions as follows:
- The service is available for active prepaid subscribers only.
- The credit sender has to have enough credit in their balance to transfer credit to others.
- You have an unlimited amount of transfers per day.
- The minimum transfer amount per transaction is SAR5.
- The maximum transfer amount per transaction is SAR20.
- The amount transferred should be a multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.)
- If the credit receiver did not send their national ID/or sent a wrong national ID, they will have three tries to enter a correct ID for 24 hours. After the unsuccessful three tries, the amount will be rolled back to the credit sender and both parties will be notified.
Enjoy your stay in Saudi Arabia. I hope this instructions helps . For more information about Mobily Check out here : Mobily Informations
Source : Mobily Website