iPad 2 landed in iTechia and is Now Out of Stock
iPad 2 was launch 2 weeks ago in US and it is not yet officially launch in Saudi Arabia.
iTechia have managed to ship few units in Saudi Arabia and informs through the iTechia Facebook Fan Page the availability of iPad 2 on their stock. However upon calling their iTechia Riyadh Branch, I have been informed that there are only few units with wi-fi only version arrived and it is now out of stock.
There are possibilities that new shipment will come with in this week until next week so watch out Apple iPad Fans.
Here are the iPad 2 tech specs from Apple for us geeks that like this kind of stuff:
* 1GHz dual-core A5 CPU
* 512MB RAM
* 16GB, 32GB, 64GB storage options
* Front & Rear Cameras, front is VGA, rear is 720p
* 9.7â€³ LED display with 1024Ã—768 screen resolution at 132ppi
* GPU said to be 9x faster
* Video output supports up to 1080p
* Runs iOS 4.3
* 10 hour battery life
* White & Black color options
* 3G models are AT&T and Verizon compatible
* 1.3 lbs
* Thinner build
Here is the price from Itechia for iPad 2 Wi-Fi only.
iPad 2 – 32GB: 3,899sr ( US$ 1,040 )
iPad 2 – 64GB: 4,299sr ( US $ 1,146 )
Jarir Bookstore, Best and other shops have not yet provided the mentioned gadget.