Orange Pharmacy Membership Discount Card Review
Do you have kids? Or do you always buy from Pharmacy? Well if your answer is Yes, you might be interested to read this article.
I blogged before I had a 1 year old son who consumes almost 1 can of milk a week. I could say that I am really a good customer of different pharmacy due to milk purchases and the water purchase for my son. One day the pharmacist from Orange Pharmacy offered me to have the membership card and told me that I can earn points by constantly buying from them (membership form is free). This is what I did for the last 6 months, buying vitamins, milk from Orange Pharmacy instead of buying from the first pharmacy that I saw.
It is good to report that last week I got a message from Orange Pharmacy informing me that I have a 100 Riyals Voucher waiting for me (message is in arabic). I immediately went to Orange Pharmacy and verify if it is not a scam. Good to know that it is real and therefore, I got my 2 cans of milk almost free. It actually cost SAR 112, so I just paid for the remaining 12.
Their system is also connected to your mobile phone, so if you forget your card just tell them the phone number and they will be able to trace your membership number.
Few things I learn from this experience as follows:
- Always check if your favorite store has membership cards that offer incentives to loyal customers. Lots of store in Saudi Arabia offers membership cards.
- Be nice to the seller, because if you are nice to them they will treat you like a friend and will definitely offer things that sometimes they don’t offer to other people.
- There are freebies to loyal customers.
- Due to this membership card, the sales of that pharmacy increases from repeated customers and in exchange they give a portion of that earnings to loyal customers.
- Learning new ways to attract new customers will definitely increase returning customers.
So if you don’t have membership card from Orange Pharmacy, asked them about it. Enjoy your freebie. Check my previous post about getting freebies from Saudi Arabia.