RIM Launch BlackBerry Curve 9320 at GITEX
RIM had launched the BlackBerry Curve 9320 at the Gulf IT Exhibition (GITEX) today. The new BlackBerryÂ® Curveâ„¢ 9320 is powered by the new BlackBerryÂ® 7.1 OS. here is the key features of the new BlackBerry unit in Saudi:
- A new, dedicated BBMâ„¢ key, bringing the power of RIMâ€™s popular mobile social network up in an instant
- Preloaded apps for FacebookÂ® and TwitterÂ®, allowing customers to easily interact with their social network in real time
- The new Social Feeds 2.0 app, allowing users to post updates to multiple social networks simultaneously and capture updates from news sources (RSS), social apps and instant messaging apps all in one consolidated view
- A built-in FM radio, allowing customers to tune into their favorite local stations
- An integrated camera which includes a flash and supports video recording. Pictures can be tagged with their location thanks to the smartphoneâ€™s built-in GPS
- The best keyboard in its class for quick and easy typing
- Long battery life with up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 30 hours of FM radio listening or music playback with headphones
- Global 3G and Wi-FiÂ® connectivity
According to Sandeep Saihgal, Managing Director, Middle East at RIM, The new BlackBerry Curve 9320 offers improved battery life and delivers a truly unique messaging and social networking experience for mobile users. They believe this compact and stylish new smartphone will be especially popular with customers who are upgrading to a smartphone for the first time as well as existing Curve customers who are looking for a step up in speed and functionality.
The BlackBerry Curve 9320 is now available from authorized retailers and distributors in KSA.
The Gulf IT Exhibition (GITEX) in Saudi Arabia is being held at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center from 21 â€“ 24 May, 2012. The BlackBerry booth is located in Zabeel Hall.