Sales Alert for Saudi National Holiday September 2013
Saudi will celebrate their 83rd Saudi National Holiday on Monday, September 23, 2013. Normally most company is celebrating this day and are declaring a holiday. This year, the National Day holiday has been extended over a period of 4 days beginning from Sept. 20 following a royal decree issued by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah.
Did you know that there are also lots of stores having their holiday sale event? In fact this is the most businessman in Saudi Arabia are busy during this event as mentioned in Arab News.
If you go to Panorama Mall, Granada Mall, Othaim Mall, Kingdom Tower, Faisaliah and others you will see lots of sale in celebration of the National Holiday.
I got some messages about the ongoing sale as follows:
- Giordano celebrates national holiday with 20% off ay all Giordano stores across KSA from 20 September to 23 September.
- Splash is having 60% sale on some of their items
- Babyshop is having 60% sale on some of their items
- Iconic – Buy 2 get 1 free on all discounted items valid until September 23
- Bossini – Further reduction until 60%
- Jarir Bookstore have ongoing sale on some items
We will update the list as we get more information about the sale events here in Riyadh.
But as a reminder, I am not only a blogger but also an advocate of investment, so if you really don’t need to buy don’t buy just for the sake on buying for sale.
Happy Wise Shopping Guys