STC – Galaxy SII Offer
If there is a phone device that I would like to buy for my own use, I would choose and iPhone and an Android Phone. Good to report that according to STC site, STC is offering a Galaxy SII for a discounted amount. As of this writing I saw in different advertisement on road that Galaxy SII (Open Line) cost about SAR 2,600+ at Jarir Bookstore.
STC gives two options for their customers, first is 149 fixed monthly and the other one is SAR 249 fixed monthly payment.
Customers will receive a credit-free prepaid SIM card and 5 GB of free internet monthly (offered for 3 months).
How to Avail the Galaxy S2 Promo ?
- Two packages have been created for Samsung Galaxy S 2 :
- The SR 149 package is offered to all customers whereby the customer pays SR 1.629 as a first payment, followed by a SR 149 monthly fee for a period of one year (12 months). The customer will also enjoy an extra free package which consists of a 200 minute voice call, 200 minute video call, 200 SMS, 200MMS, and 250 MB of Internet. (Total of SR 3,417)
- The SR 249 package is designed for Tamayouz customers whereby the customer pays SR 909 as a first payment, followed by a SR 249 monthly fee for a period of one year (12 months). The customer will also enjoy an extra free package which consists of a 300 minute voice call, 300 minute video call, 300 SMS, 300MMS, and 500 MB of Internet. ( Total of SR 3,897 )
How to Activate the SIM Card ?
- To activate your SIM card, you can do one of the following:
1- Prepare the requested documents (ID or Iqama/passport for residents, Sawa number, new SIM card number which starts with 89966)
Send an SMS from your registered STC mobile number to 902 containing the following information:
â€œ2302 ID or Iqama/ passportnumber for residents, Sawa number, new SIM card number that starts with 8â€
Example: â€œ2302 123456789 0500000000 89966000000â€
- 2- Kindly visit the nearest STC branch to activate your SIM card.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 8 megapixel camera
- USB 2.0, WiFi, and Bluetooth
Different STC Sale Center in Riyadh :
I still need to clarify if we can use our old numbers.