STC GPRS Settings | STC Internet Settings
If you are looking for information on how to make the STC GPRS Settings | STC Internet Settings check the instruction below that we copied from STC site.
Set up Your Mobile Device:
- Send a short message SMS containing the word jawalnet to 2222
(You will receive two messages, first message containing the PIN number 1234, and second message containing JAWALNet service settings, please enter the PIN number and then save the settings)
- Internet packages do not include Internet use while roaming outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Abroad, charges for Internet usage are applied by other operators.
- Easy Net service is available automatically for SAWA and LANA customers.
- For inquiries about your Internet usage balance, send an SMS to 902 containing the code 2220.
- For inquiries about Internet packages, send a SMS to 902 containing the code 9944.
- To cancel your subscription to Internet package, send a SMS to 902 containing the code 2001.
Here are also some Manual Settings that you could try :
STC (Saudi Arabia)
HTTP Proxy: proxy.jawalnet.com.sa
Port number: 8080