Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance Experience
I just like to report that I have tried using Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance and with ease, I was able to transfer money from the ATM to my wife in the Philippines. Here are some of the things that you need to understand about the Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance:
My Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance Tips
- You can only send to those who are enrolled in your Tahweel Al Rajhi Remittance card. So if you want to add up proceed to Tahweel Al Rajhi Remittance center to enroll your additional account.
- You still need to update your iqama on a yearly basis.
- You may use the Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance Card as a POS. Which means you can use it to buy to department stores as long as they accept MADA.
- There is now a mobile application that you can find for androids in Tahweel Al Rrajhi ( I think they are now in beta session)
- You may use Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance to pay for SADAD.
- There is Al Rajhi ATM Machine that accepts deposit. You just have to insert your card and press Others then deposit.
- The mobile application has conversion tool for you to check the details.
- The only available choice for sending is Saudi Riyals and USD, therefore you need to make an estimate before sending.
- The charge in sending to the Philippines is lower at a rate of SR compared to SR 20 in the counter.
- You will be asked about the purpose of your remittance.
- You may use this Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance for transferring to other Al Rrajhi account in Saudi Arabia
- Al Rjhi Salary card holder is not allowed to get a Tahweel Al Rajhi E-Remittance since they can use their card immediately.
- Don’t forget your password and PIN.
- I paid SR for this card in Tahweel Al Rajhi Tahweel Al Rajhi Remittance Centers.
In general, I believed that this is really a great move of Tahweel Al Rajhi, It would definitely reduce the time of falling in line during the first week of the month when I send money to my family in the Philippines. Should you have any clarification just comment below and I will try to respond up to my knowledge.