Top 10 Suggested E-mail Etiquette
I know that this blog should have restaurant tips, gadget etc. but today just want to give some tips in writing an e-mail.
Just want to share you some tips on how not to annoy your friends when forwarding or sending e-mails.
- Donâ€™t forward e-mails if you think itâ€™s spam. Specially those chain letters.
- Be personal, put your name and address the person by his/her name.
- Avoid putting lots of person in the cc, you may use bcc instead.
- Proof read your e-mail before sending.
- Donâ€™t be too general that as if you send the e-mail to hundreds of recipient.
- Remove the FW: words in the subject if it is a forwarded message.
- Make a signature in every e-mail that you are sending.
- Be straight to the point
- Do not write in Big Letters.
- Make the subject enticing to read.
I do hope that upon reading this post you will be aware on all the email you are sending to your friends. I will update this 10 E-mail tips as time pass by.